ponedeljek, 19. april 2010

SUIT UP!

WHAT UP?

Today is Monday. I had the most craziest weekend of my life - my prom was the most awesome night of my life without a doubt - and today reality check was supposed to happen. And it happened. In addition, I've also expirenced an unbelievable Monday, which to me was simply not-so-very-international Day of Awesomeness.

I SUITED UP!

Me and my schoolmates made a deal to come to school in our prom dresses. Why? No extra reason, but a great laugh was guaranteed and it sounded like fun. And indeed it was! Now I finally understand Barney Stinson and his enthusiams over suits. Although it felt kinda weird in the morning slowly I began to feel relaxed and great. Because of our different appearance we were constantly getting odd looks and even some mockery... But it was effing awesome, I felt like Barnacle and now 'Nothing suits me like a suit' is stuck on repeat. Great song and today's anthem. ^^

Conclusion: As Mr. Awesome said: “Suits are full of joy. They're the sartorial equivalent of a baby's smile.” Actually. It feels great to be in a suit so I look forward to next day when I'm going to [and you should too] SUIT UP!

Suits are cool. Exhibit A:
And yes, this is me in the picture with my new glasses, because I can't see distant items so clearly anymore. (photo by Medo)

I did find out something very imporant about myself... I'm awesome.

Ni komentarjev: