nedelja, 30. maj 2010

Mathematicians should not drink and derive.

2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of number 2.

Ena izmed meni ljubših matematičnih šal. Zmagovita je seveda tista, ko gresta odvod in integral v disko. Party animals, ni dileme. Ampak za pravi učinek te zgodbice jo mora povedati profesor Kocjan, sicer zgubi smisel, zato se je tudi ne bom silil pisati tukaj. Sem pa danes naletel na vrsto matematičnih šal, ki so mi naravnost polepšale tale nedeljski večer. Naletel sem namreč na tole facebook skupino. Tukaj je izbor nekaj najboljših, zaradi katerih se sploh nisem mogel nehati smejati:

  • Mathematicians should not drink and derive.
  • Why did the right angle go on holiday? Because he couldn't get a tan!
  • An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "You're all idiots", and pours two beers.
  • i walked into a bar and the barman said "Get real!".
  • I'm not gay. I'm as straight as a linear function!
Gik fore. Ni lepšega. Wait, ubistvu je. Geek pick-up lines. The limit of awesomeness. Tukaj je nekaj najboljših, ki že čakajo, da jih preizkusite naslednji vikend. :P
  • I wish I were a function of your derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.
  • I wish I were a second derivitive so i could analyze your concavity.
  • Are you 2x? Because I want to intergrate you from 10 to 13!
  • Hey baby, what's your sin? It's gotta be PI/2, because you're the one.
  • Are your initials T. I.? Because I wanna push your buttons.
  • I guess the inverse square law holds true with you. When I cut the distance in half you get four times as attractive.
  • I'm like an asymptote: Can't touch this! But you can touch this.
  • Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule has to say about limits in the form of me over you?
  • Can I plug my solution into your equation?
  • Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest form?
  • I wish our dot product were 0 so my vector could be normal to your unit circle.
  • I wish I were sin^2(x) and you were cos^2(x) so together we could be 1.
Oh ja, all this totally made my day. Za konec pa še romantična matematična pesem iz Harolda in Kumarja 2: Square root of a 3 - love poem @ youtube. Kdo bi si mislil, da so številke lahko tako družabne. ^^

Ni komentarjev: